Located 1.5 miles from Dreams Park, and located on Highway 28 in Milford you will find this 1850's 3,000 sq.ft. Center Hall Colonial situated on 7 plus acres with spectacular views and perennial gardens.
Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and can easily accommodate up to 9 adults.
Bedrooms one, two & three offer a queen bed and bedroom four offers 3 single beds. It also offers a day bed in the living room.
TV's in all bedrooms, three have basic cable and one has a VCR & Audio/Video input. There is also a TV in the living room with full cable.
There are two A/C window units one downstairs, one upstairs.
The kitchen was remodeled to include a white Thermo foil base and wall cabinets, with a tiled counter top and a full kitchen appliance package including refrigerator, 30" gas range, dishwasher, microwave and toaster oven, photos pending completion of the work.
There is a covered patio area with outdoor furniture, BBQ grill and offers outstanding views of neighboring mountains and valleys.
Wake up with the sunrise at your front door!
Located on State Highway 28, with a short drive to all area attractions and restaurants, it is just 1.5 miles to Dream spark and 7 miles to the Village of Cooperstown.
Please note that there is a stack-able washer/dryer unit set up for small load capacities only.
1.5 miles to Cooperstown Dreams Park
7 miles to the village of Cooperstown.
No Smoking, No Pets, No Team Parties
9 people maximum
Weekly Rental Rate $1,800 + 4% tax
We request a damage/security deposit of $300
- Bedroom #1 - queen bed - sleeps 2
- Bedroom #2 - queen bed - sleeps 2
- Bedroom #3 - queen bed - sleeps 2
- Bedroom #4 - 3 single beds - sleeps 3
- 2 full bathrooms - one on each floor
- Living room with a day bed
- Dinning room
- Newly renovated - full functioning kitchen
- Bed linens & towels provided
- Stack-able washer/dryer
- Local phone service
- TV in Living room with full cable TV
- Three TVs with basic cable - local stations
- One TVs with VCR & Audio/Video inputs
- Wireless Internet (renters supplied computer)
- Two A/C window units one upstairs and one downstairs
- Large backyard and Off-Street Parking
- Covered furnished picnic area with grill
Hawthorn Hill Photos:
- | Available = PURPLE | Not Available = RED | On Hold = GRAY |
- Jun 2 - Jun 9
- Jun 9 - 16
- Jun 16 - 23
- Jun 23 - 30
- Jun 30 - Jul 7
- Jul 7 - 14
- Jul 14 - 21
- Jul 21 - 28
- Jul 28 - Aug 4
- Aug 4 - 11
- Aug 11 - 18
- Aug 18 - 25
- Aug 25 - Sep 2
For additional information contact: